20 Super Hero Halloween Costumes For Kids!
Ok, so I don’t have little ones of my own at home anymore, but, I did struggle with Halloween and the costumes when they were growing up. First of all I am not crafty – so making anything was out. Second, I didn’t like ewwy, gooey, gory stuff and my kids weren’t allowed to watch those things or “be” those things.
We mostly did church events on Halloween – we had Fall Festivals where they could dress up and play games and win prizes and candy, so, they didn’t “miss out”. However they did have dress codes of sorts – we could dress as Biblical characters or anything that God made. So, that left a lot of doors open.
BUT, I would have been happy with any of the costumes in this roundup! My kids – well, my boys – are grown and STILL loving meeting their Dad for the midnight sneak peek of the newest super hero movie!
So, check out these 20 Super Hero Halloween Costumes For Kids – they are me approved! lol (except Catwoman is really a villain not a hero :P)
Super Hero Costumes for Boys:
- Rubie’s Marvel Amazon Spiderman Costume — $18.25
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michaelangelo Costume — $11.96
- Rubie’s DC Comics Flash Costume — $23.59
- Disguise Red Baymax Deluxe Costume — $18.61
- Wolverine Classic Muscle Costume — $40.28
- Disguise Avengers Hulk Costume — $29.48
- Disguise Avengers Assemble Thor Costume — $28.93
- Rubie’s Avengers 2 Captain America Costume — $16.49
- Rubie’s Avengers 2 Hawkeye Costume — $22.35
- Rubie’s DC Universe Superman Costume — $22.68
- Justice League Flash Tutu Dress — $24.33
- Rubie’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tutu Dress — $29.74
- Justice League Supergirl Tutu Dress — $24.27
- Rubie’s DC Harley Quinn Costume — $27.68
- Super DC Heroes Batgirl Costume — $27.01
- Catwoman Deluxe Kid’s Costume — $28.10
- Rubie’s DC Superheroes Katana Costume — $38.99
- Disguise Big Hero 6 Honey Lemon Costume — $35.11
- Super DC Heroes Wonder Woman Costume — $24.16
- Rubie’s Big Hero 6 Bumblebee Costume — $38.99