You can get a FREE $5 Walmart eGiftcard just by purchasing something online at Walmart.com today and paying with Walmart Pay.
I have been using Walmart Pay for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. It makes shopping easy and paperless while keeping a copy of my receipt in the app in case I need it later.
What is Walmart Pay?
- Walmart Pay is a new feature built into the Walmart mobile app that allows customers to use their smartphone to pay for in-store purchases.
- It will make shopping faster, easier and more convenient for our customers, while at the same time keeping their financial information safe and secure.
How does Walmart Pay work?
- To use Walmart Pay, customers must create a Walmart.com account and/or update their profile to include a preferred payment method. This can include any credit or debit card, prepaid account or Walmart Gift Card.
- While in the store, customers will check out as normal – at any lane – and click on Walmart Pay within the Walmart app.
- After entering their unique 4-digit security PIN or using Touch ID, they’ll hold their phone over the QR code to scan.
- Associate hits total key and, depending on register, will press the Walmart Pay button or standard credit key.
- When their transaction is complete, they will receive an audio confirmation along with their eReceipt.
- A message will appear on the item reader stating “TRANSACTION COMPLETE ERECEIPT SENT”.
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!
Click here for the full Walmart FREE & $1 Or Under Deals list!