Time for a new giveaway!
I LOVE being an H-E-B Beauty Blogger – they are the BEST!
I LOVE that each and every month they treat 2 of my readers to a great giveaway! This month is NO different!
They sent me a set of 4 John Frieda Brushes!
- Sleek Finish Paddle Brush – smoothes, shines and reduces frizz. Square-shaped, tourmaline-ionic infused with deep shine silicon.
- Sleek Finish Cushion Brush – smoothes, shines and reduces frizz. Rounded, tourmaline-ionic infused brush for high shine.
- Volume Curls Brush – small porcupine round brush adds definition and curl. Combination bristles for added shine.
- Full Volume Round Brush – creates soft waves with volume and shine. Reduces frizz and fly-aways.
My hair is really thick and I love to feel a brush hit my scalp. I HATE brush that doesn’t “scrape” my scalp. I want to feel it going all the way thru my hair and these do! I LOVE them!
I had my hair done the other day at a salon and I was not happy with their service at all!
First off, I just wanted it shampooed and styled and my eyebrows waxed. So, they take me to the shampoo bowl, I hate a bad shampoo – I can just feel if it’s not getting clean and they don’t do a good job.
Well, I could tell she was either very bad or really inexperienced – I came to find out it was inexperience when she went to rinse out the shampoo and started rinsing at my eyebrows! No joke! My eyes were like small bowls filled with water – so much for my makeup. She lays down the hose – leaving the water on – and grabs a towel and proceeds to to SCRUB off my eye makeup while trying to dry my face smearing mascara all OVER my face! NOT FUN!
I know I am a stylist by trade and have done thousands of shampoos in my life – but, not washing the entire face is Hairdressing 101 – first day stuff! lol
Well, I got past that and on to the eyebrow wax… she burned my right eyelid and left a scab that has taken a week to heal – that was a first!
On to the blow-dry and style portion – by now, I’m scared! LOL She is very unsure of herself and what I want – I am not picky about it – I just wanted it good enough to go to the store not looking stupid! lol She gets a book and shows me a picture, I am thinking – it’s not a haircut, just a blow-dry and style!
Well she finally got done and it was frizzy everywhere. Now, my hair is naturally frizzy – but a flat iron takes care of that, no problem. So, I tell her I use a flat iron to style it… She has to go find one – I probably should have left this salon in the beginning! lol Needless to say when she was done it was still frizzy!
So, I left and went home to reapply my makeup and remove the smeared mascara from my entire face. I thought I would heat up my John Frieda Ionic Flat Iron that H-E-B gave me a while back and get rid of the frizz, too.
I noticed it didn’t take me any time at all to remove the frizz, I was surprised at how quick the frizz came out and I didn’t have to use the flat iron much at all.
Then I realized it was the brush, it was smoothing the frizz out! NICE! That I liked a lot! I would purchase these again, they work great!
My daughter has been using the larger brushes on her hair and her daughter’s and she has noticed a decrease in frizziness in their hair, too! She said it gives her hair a much more polished look than before she began using them!
Right now, you can get a $3 off any John Frieda Brush coupon to purchase any of these brushes, too!
Two Lucky Readers will win 1 set of all 4 brushes!
How do you win?
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below telling me how you keep your hair protected from the sun in the summer!
For extra entries:
1. Get the new FREE Grocery Shop FREE Android app on your phone – you’ll never miss another great deal!
2. Sign up to receive Dian’s Daily Deals in your email
4. Follow @GroceryShop FREE on Twitter
5. Tweet this:
I entered to win 4 John Frieda Styling Brushes! You Can Too! http://ow.ly/bP4J1 #HEBBeauty @HEB @GroceryShopFREE
6. Post this on your Facebook Status:
I entered to win 4 John Frieda Styling Brushes! @Grocery Shop For FREE – You Can Enter, Too! http://ow.ly/bP4J1
7. Post this to your Google+ Status:
I entered to win a 4 John Frieda Styling Brushes! @Grocery Shop For FREE – You Can Enter, Too! http://ow.ly/bP4J1
You can do #’s 5-7 once daily – just be sure to come back and comment after each time to get an extra entry!
- There will be 2 winners!
- This giveaway will end Saturday, June 30th, 2012 at 11:59 pm Central time and the winner will be emailed soon thereafter. Make sure you add GroceryShopForFREE@gmail.com to your address book, so you get the email if you win!
- If the winner does not respond to my email within 24 hours then another winner will be chosen.
- Open to U.S. Residents only.
- Must 18 or over to enter.
- Winners will be chosen by And The Winner Is… plugin.
Good luck and thanks for entering!!
This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above. No prize substitutions allowed. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive free products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions.
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .