Sam’s Club August Savings Celebration Event Offers Great Dorm Room Deals!
Sam’s Club just announced a one-day only August Savings Celebration event. Starting at 7 a.m. (local time) on Sat. Aug. 6, and taking place in-club and online, members will have exclusive access to savings on some of the most sought-after school year essentials, while quantities are available, including:
- Cool Gadgets for Homework: Send your student back with the latest tech gear including the Samsung Level U Wireless Headphones for $29.88* (a $20 savings!) and the HP Pavilion HD 15.6” Notebook** for $549* ($200 Instant Savings!).
- Top Study Break Gear – Turn any dorm room into a TV viewing hot spot with the Samsung 43” Class 1080p Smart TV for only $298*. And they can have their favorite beverages cooled and at-the-ready with the Haier 150 Can Beverage Center** for $99.98*.
- Tools to Stay in Touch: Ensure they are only a phone call away with the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. Prefer FaceTime? Pick up an Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Receive a $200 Sam’s Club Gift Card with any activation on installment ($0 down for well-qualified members and one gift card per person. In-club offer only.)
- Dorm Room Decor: From colorful 450 thread count Member’s Mark sheets starting at $9.98 to a souped up Nutri Ninja Coffee Bar* for $99.98, students will able to be create a comfortable and inviting space to call their own.
Plus two more reasons why Sam’s Club is the go-to destination for school shopping:
- Time Saving Benefits: Use the convenient Club Pickup feature at SamsClub.com, which lets you shop comfortably from home and have all the items pulled for easy pick up at one of 652 Sam’s Club locations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. This means there’s no need to pack up the car with 100 pairs of socks and bulk toiletries that last all semester. Save yourself the hassle and pick up dorm essentials once you get to campus. Club Pickup is also an easy way for parents to help their students re-stock on items throughout the year.
- 24/7 Tech Support: Take some of the stress out of setting up all of the college tech gear. Members can connect with a Sam’s Club Tech Expert 24/7, and support includes free set-up and assistance on tech items purchased at Sam’s Club any day of the year.