Brookshire Grocery Company stores accept legitimate manufacturer and store coupons subject to the guidelines provided below.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
- Cashiers will accept coupons subject to the requirements provided on the coupon such as expiration date, size, and limits.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item(s) required by the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for an amount greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Only one manufacturer coupon may be redeemed for each item purchased.
- All coupons must have a barcode and will be scanned.
- Doubling and tripling of coupons will be offered on a store by store basis as determined by Brookshire Grocery Co.
- Internet and other Printable Coupons may be accepted for amounts up to 75% of the item’s purchase price. Please refer to the Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy for more information and additional requirements.
- Any item returned for a refund will be refunded for the actual price paid. The value of any coupon used to purchase the item will not be refunded.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities.
Printable Coupon Policy:
BGC stores will only accept legitimate Printable Coupons. Brookshire employees and customers are asked to help in the prevention of coupon fraud commonly found on the internet, through emails and social networks, by using the following guidelines.
Printable Coupons must have a valid barcode and scan properly at the register. Printable Coupons are delivered using special software, designed to print a properly rendered barcode and limit the number printed. Printable Coupons contain unique numbers provided to BGC in advance. Our systems are programmed as needed to accept legitimate Printable Coupons that are scanned.
Printable Coupons may not exceed 75% of a product’s retail price. For example, a $3 off coupon will be accepted for a product that sells for $4 or more, but a $3 off Printable Coupon for a product that sells for less than $4 will not be accepted.
Printable Coupons for “FREE product” (i.e., no purchase required) will not be accepted. It is an industry standard not to produce Printable Coupons for free products. However, buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other similar Printable Coupons that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
Legitimate Printable Coupons are sent directly to a printer after clicking on a link in a web browser or email. They will not appear on your computer screen, or be sent as a graphic or PDF, or be in a Word document. Consumers should print the coupon directly from the website or email that is offering it to ensure the coupon is legitimate.
Legitimate Printable Coupons are never copied, sold or traded. Nearly all coupons are “non-transferable” meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others. Legitimate coupons are never sold and you should not pay for someone’s “time to clip” or other service fee.
Printable Coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates. Management reserves the right to limit Printable Coupon quantities and to refuse any Printable Coupon.
For customer convenience, Printable Coupons can be validated at http://www.veri-fi.com.
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .
Grocery Shop for FREE is a coupon & deal blog where you can learn to shop for FREE using grocery coupons. You can use our Coupon Database to find most available coupons, including printable coupons. You can start by using our many weekly store coupon match-ups including Walmart, Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens. You can also enter giveaways, learn about Coupon Fraud, and read or print store coupon policies. Whatever you are looking for you can find it here! If you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out and ask me!