Limit 3 Identical Coupons and 15 Total Coupons
- Offer restricted to 15 manufacturers’ coupons per family when coupon value is 40¢ or less.
- Coupons over 40¢ in value or above the 15 coupon limit will be redeemed at face value.
This offer does not apply to "free," Dierbergs or Checkout coupons and excludes items prohibited by law.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Only three identical coupons per day will be doubled.
- Coupons marked "not to be doubled" will be accepted at face value.
Internet manufacturer coupons will be redeemed subject to the following restrictions:
- We will only accept coupons for free items that have a purchase requirement exceeding the retail of the free item.
- Internet manufacturer coupons exceeding $5.00 will not be accepted.
- Internet manufacturer coupons that exceed 50% of the regular retail value of the item will not be accepted.
- Internet manufacturer coupons that will not scan or appear to be photocopied will not be accepted.
If an item scans at a price that is higher than the posted shelf price, we will cheerfully give you the product FREE!
This policy does not apply to milk, liquor or tobacco.
Limit 1 FREE item per customer.
- Merchandise returns over $5.00 with a receipt will be refunded.
- Merchandise returns over $5.00 without a receipt will be either
–Exchanged for similar merchandise.
–Refunded with a gift card.
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .
Grocery Shop for FREE is a coupon & deal blog where you can learn to shop for FREE using grocery coupons. You can use our Coupon Database to find most available coupons, including printable coupons. You can start by using our many weekly store coupon match-ups including Walmart, Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens. You can also enter giveaways, learn about Coupon Fraud, and read or print store coupon policies. Whatever you are looking for you can find it here! If you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out and ask me!