Dollar General is pleased to accept Manufacturer’s Coupons and Dollar General Store Coupons at any of our more than 10,000 stores. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, and in-storecoupon boxes.
Our coupon requirements are as follows:
Dollar General accepts Manufacturer’s and Dollar General issued coupons (Including internetcoupons) that meet these requirements:
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code
- Coupons must have a printed expiration date
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Dollar General, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free
- Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the secondcoupon must be a Dollar General Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
Dollar General will NOT accept coupons that:
- Are from other retailers
- Are expired
- Are internet coupons without a scan-able barcode and/or promotion code
- Contain the combination of an invalid barcode that won’t scan and promotion code that the register will not accept
- Are for “free” items, unless a purchase is required (i.e. Buy one get one free is acceptable)
- Do not have a “remit to:” address on the coupon
In addition:“Cash Back” will not be issued if the value of the coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
To see our coupon policy follow this link: http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Customer-Care-Center/pages/coupon-policy.aspx
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .