H-E-B Coupon Policy – effective 1/29/13
At H-E-B, we know how important it is for you to maximize every dollar you spend with us. Coupons are a big part of that, so below we have outlined our guidelines for your convenience.
H-E-B accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer issued coupons obtained from printed publications (newspaper, FSI, magazines, etc)
- H-E-B Issued coupons
- Manufacturer-sponsored coupons (Type M coupon; has an ‘M’ in bottom left corner)
- Store-sponsored coupons (Type S Coupon; has an ‘S’ in the bottom left corner)
- Big Savings coupons (Type B coupons; has a ‘B’ in the bottom left corner)
- H-E-B issued coupons are typically
- Available at store level and typically yellow in color
- Generated by a coupon printer at the register and provided with customer receipt
- Distributed via direct mail to customer households or other printed publications
- Printable coupons with a bar code (i.e. Online or Internet coupons)
Coupon guidelines and limitations:
- Coupons can only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes as specified by the requirements of the coupon.
- Only one coupon will be accepted per qualified item regardless of its origination. H-E-B will not allow stacking of any coupons.
- H-E-B does not double or triple coupons.
- H-E-B cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Coupons must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The following coupons cannot be accepted:
- Expired coupons
- Competitor coupons
- Coupons with Competitor logo
- Coupons without a barcode
- Coupons listed as counterfeit at couponinformationcenter.com
- H-E-B accepts valid Online and other Printable coupons as follows:
- Online and other Printable coupons should be legible and have a scannable bar code.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons (BOGOs) are accepted. (i.e. Buy X, Get X Free)
- “Free product” printable coupons are not accepted (i.e. Get X Free)
- Printable Coupons will not be accepted if they appear copied or are altered in any way. They should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered.
- Printable Coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable, and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
- H-E-B reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities.
H-E-B Coupon Policy, effective 1/29/13: http://www.heb.com/page/
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .