Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following rules apply when accepting vendor coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet:
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Due to increased fraud, the following two additional rules apply to internet coupons:
- Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- A Store Director has authority to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .
Grocery Shop for FREE is a coupon & deal blog where you can learn to shop for FREE using grocery coupons. You can use our Coupon Database to find most available coupons, including printable coupons. You can start by using our many weekly store coupon match-ups including Walmart, Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens. You can also enter giveaways, learn about Coupon Fraud, and read or print store coupon policies. Whatever you are looking for you can find it here! If you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out and ask me!