Coupons are a great way to save extra money when shopping with us, and we have made it easy to use them at our stores.
When accepting coupons, Meijer uses the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons; Meijer issued coupons and manufacturer coupons.
- Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited).
- Mealbox coupons are considered Meijer coupons.
- We accept all valid internet coupons. See store for details.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item.
- We do not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied.
- Only coupons for products carried in our stores will be accepted.
- All coupons should be given to the cashier while you’re checking out and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.