Coupons are a great way to save extra money when shopping with us, and we have made it easy to use them at our stores.
When accepting coupons, Meijer uses the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons; Meijer issued coupons and manufacturer coupons.
- Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited).
- Mealbox coupons are considered Meijer coupons.
- We accept all valid internet coupons. See store for details.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item.
- We do not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied.
- Only coupons for products carried in our stores will be accepted.
- All coupons should be given to the cashier while you’re checking out and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!
Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .
Grocery Shop for FREE is a coupon & deal blog where you can learn to shop for FREE using grocery coupons. You can use our Coupon Database to find most available coupons, including printable coupons. You can start by using our many weekly store coupon match-ups including Walmart, Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens. You can also enter giveaways, learn about Coupon Fraud, and read or print store coupon policies. Whatever you are looking for you can find it here! If you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out and ask me!