Target Price Matching Policy
We’re able to match the advertised prices from any qualifying competitor with a store in your market/area. You’ll need to bring in the local competitor’s entire current ad. The advertised price must be valid at the competitor the day the price match is requested.
And as a reminder this service isn’t available on partial ads or pages cut from ads, computer printouts or even those advertising in-store prices.
Also, we know the importance of having well-trained team members, and I know it can be frustrating if you receive inconsistent information about our services. Hearing your comments is very important to us, and I’ll share them with the Target Store Leadership team for further review. In order to pass your feedback on, could you write back and provide a more specific description of the store? A street address or phone number would be great. Thanks for shopping with us. We’ll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com (800) 440-0680
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.
- We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we’ll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.
Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your Target store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we’re here to help!
Also, We’ve established our policy as one way guests may expect value and low prices on all our merchandise. Target doesn’t price match with other competitor stores. Target prices can vary between stores and our Web site because of the market value of the item. I’m sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.
We’re always looking for ways to make the Target experience better for every guest. As a result, I’ll make sure to share your comments with our Store Operations team.
Thanks for shopping with us. We’ll see you soon at Target.”
Target Guest Relations
|Newly Added to their website:|
Don’t want to miss any more great deals, be sure to follow us by clicking the buttons below!Post may contain affiliate links. Click to read Disclosure .