24 Uses For Essential Oils Recipe Guide
It seems everyone is into Everyday Essential Oils recently and I started thinking back over the home remedies I used when my kids were growing up. Some of them did include pure essential oils, like the Earache Home Remedy I used, and my Head Lice Prevention Home Remedy.
So, I thought I would make an high-quality essential oils list and uses guide that you might be interested in using in your everyday life!
You Might Also Like: Everyday Ways To Use Essential Oils PLUS FREE Printable
Here are 24 Uses For Essential Oils Guide:
Different Types Of Essential Oils:
- Eucalyptus oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Juniper berry oil
- Lavender oil
- Peppermint oil
- Tea tree oil
- Sweet marjoram oil
- Clary sage oil
- Blue tansy oli
- Carrot seed oil
You Might Also Like: How To Make A Rice Sock And Why
Health Benefits Of Essential Oils
- Citrus oils such as lemon oil and blood orange oil are great oils for helping health problems like clearing nasal passages. For ways to use essential oils to clear your nasal passages all you need to do is mix a few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil and apply it to your chest and throat with a cotton ball. Or you can use an essential oil diffuser.
- Essential oils can help health conditions and boost your immune system. Many popular oils that can help your immune system include cinnamon oil and clove oil. You can use these in many different ways. One way is to add a few essential oil drops to your shower floor to receive positive effects from the aromatherapy steam.
- Help your nervous system: studies and scientific research have shown effects in the brain with the use of small quantities of true essential oils. This can help your body systems lower high blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, etc.
- Many different essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties. These common essential oils include eucalyptus oil and lavender oil.
- To prevent lice: the essential oils for lice prevention include clove oil, tea tree oil, neem oil, and lavender oil.
- To treat an earache: essential oils for earache include lavender oil, garlic oil, oregano oil, and peppermint oil.
More Essential Oils Info:
33 Uses for Peppermint Essential Oil – Stockpiling Moms
Why Should I Spend Money on Essential Oils? – Barefeet On The Dashboard
Personal Essential Oil Uses:
Homemade Toothpaste – Our Small Hours
Facial Cleansing Oil Recipe – Our Small Hours
Homemade and Natural Moisturizing Lotion – X Fallen Moon
Whipped Body Butter – Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
Homemade Lavender Bath Salt – Simply Stacie
Essential Oils For Health:
Remove Warts Naturally By Using Oregano Essential Oil – The Thrifty Couple
Essential Oils For Play:
Therapeutic Playdough Using Essential Oils – The Nerds Wife