Amazon Fire TV Stick Only $19 For Amazon Prime Members – 2 Days Only!
If you’ve been looking for a way to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime shows and other programs but don’t want to pay as much as a Roku and other similar devices cost? If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’re in luck – for the next 2 days, you can pre-order the Amazon Fire TV Stick for just $19 (reg. $39)!
This is compatible with HDTVs. We’re planning on getting an HDTV by the end of the year, so I want to grab this at this crazy good price so we already have it on-hand to use!
Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, YouTube.com, music, and much more.
- Powerful performance—4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast, plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory. Learn more
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games.
- Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV episodes including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Alpha House, plus new Prime Music.
- Instant streaming with ASAP—No more waiting for your movies and shows to buffer—ASAP learns what movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Dedicated remote and app for easy use—With the Amazon Fire TV Remote that comes in the box or the free app on your Android device (iOS coming soon), you have all the controls you need to easily search, navigate, and play games
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds with the free app or Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote (sold separately)
- Connect your small screen to your big screen— Fire TV Stick lets you fling your favorite apps to your TV to free up your small screen for other uses. Or mirror your phone or tablet to your TV.
- Great for gaming, too—Play favorite titles like Flappy Birds Family, Toy Story: Smash It!,Monsters University, and more great games
Thanks, Hot Coupon World!
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.