Win $100 Amazon Gift Card & Tickets To The Dallas Auto Show!
It’s that time of year again – the DFW Auto Show is rolling into Dallas this week and we’ll be there covering the show! If you have ever attended you should come put, it’s a lot of fun.
This year we’re excited to check out what Toyota has to offer!
A few years ago Toyota made a huge announcement: The company would move its North American headquarters to Plano, Texas. This past summer marked the completion of that promise, and the company’s employees started to move into the new HQ.
The move to Texas makes total sense; Toyota is big on trucks and 4 wheel drive vehicles– the kind that are great for work and off road fun. They’re also big on luxury and family cars, and on innovative cars that are sensitive to the environment. And with an estimated 4,000 employees, in addition to the many companies that supply parts and services, Toyota needs a lot of room for its operations. There’s plenty of that in Texas.
So we are honored to help welcome Toyota to the Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show as a partner. We will be on hand at the show on February 14th to show off all the show has to offer, including Toyota’s latest offerings. A Girl’s Guide To Cars
Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A., Five Generations Strong
- New V6 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG
- New TNGA K Sedan Platform with Multi-Link Rear Suspension and Available Toyota-First Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Standard Entune 3.0 with WiFi Hotspot, Qi Wireless Charging, Toyota Remote Connect with Smartwatch and Amazon Alexa Connectivity, and Apple CarPlay
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P)
- On Sale in Late Spring 2018
- Bold, Eye-Catching Style Signals New Direction in Toyota Design
- Sharp Nürburgring-Tuned Handling
- C-HR Receives Two Toyota-First Features: Driver Distraction Secure Audio and Brake Hold Function
- Standard 18-in. Alloy Wheels, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Bucket Seating and 7-in. Audio Display
- Only Vehicle in Its Segment with Standard Pre-Collision System with Active Braking – Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) with Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Best-Selling Car in America for the last 16 years
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
- New Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
- Aggressive Exterior Character Lines and Low Center of Gravity
- RAV4 Adventure has Dirt-Inspired Styling and Higher Ride Height
- Active lifestyle inspired
- Built here, lives here; built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility – TMMTX
Built here, lives here; built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility – TMMTX
You can actually take one for a spin at the auto show! You’ll get to drive one of these brand new cars around downtown Dallas for a nice test drive*!
*Must be over 21, sign a waiver and pass a breathalyzer. And be sure to bring your driver’s license!
This year’s ride and drive lineup includes cars, trucks and SUVS from Toyota, Acura, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, RAM, Ford, Honda, Kia, Mazda, and Nissan. Hours for the Ride & Drive are:
|ACURA||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm|
|CHEVY||10am -6pm||10am -6pm|
|FCA||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm|
|FORD||4pm -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm|
|HONDA||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm|
|KIA||4pm -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm||10am -7pm|
|MAZDA||4pm -8pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm|
|NISSAN||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm|
|TOYOTA||4pm -8pm||10am -6pm||10am -6pm||10am -7pm||10am -6pm|
If you want to a chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card and tickets to the show jump right in and enter below! Good Luck and hope to see you there!