Beef Recall From H-E-B!
Looks like H-E-B is voluntarily recalling beef products.
No illnesses have been reported according to H-E-B.
Thanks to WFAA.com for the following info:
The following SKUS are impacted by this voluntary recall from stores all over Texas:
Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by dates of 7/4/2014 and 7/5/2015 of the following products:
• Hill Country Fare Beef Fajitas RP UPC beginning with 220344
• H-E-B Seasoned Beef Fajitas UPC beginning with 220736
• Mi Comida Beef Skirt Steak For Fajitas (Bulk Package) UPC beginning with 222322
• Mi Comida Beef Skirt Steak For Fajitas UPC beginning with 222340
• Hill Country Fare Beef Fajitas UPC beginning with 224234
• Texas BBQ Rub Style Beef Skirt UPC beginning with 238715
Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by date of 6/24/2014 of the following products:
• Beef for Stew Meat UPC beginning with 222835
Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by date of 6/27/2014 of the following products:
• H-E-B Seasoned Beef For Carne Guisada UPC beginning with 220595
Retail Packaged Styrofoam tray products with packed on dates of 6/9/2014 through 6/28/2014 of the following products:
• Stew meat RP UPC beginning with 220595
• Stew meat VP UPC beginning with 220621
• Beef for Stew UPC beginning with 221776
• Beef for Stew Meat VP UPC beginning with 222832
• Beef for Stew Meat Tenderized UPC beginning with 222836
If you or someone you know purchased any of the affected product, it can be returned to the store for a full refund.
For more info: 1-800-432-3113