Carb Free Bread Recipe!
I have mentioned before that I changed my eating habits a few years ago and lost over 100 lbs.
One of the ways I did that was to eat virtually carb free. Well that meant I gave up potatoes, pizza, chips, bread and so on.
I have since found a way to be able to have pizza – I told y’all about my Carb Free Cauliflower Crusted Pizza. I also use Mission Carb Balance Tortillas a lot, I even throw them in the oven for a few minutes to make chips with them,
I also love to make and eat cheese chips. The only ones I haven’t figured out a “work around” for yet are bread and potatoes… until now!
I recently found a recipe for Carb Free Bread! So, I made a video to show you how I made it!
It’s so easy and fast and it only has 3 ingredients!
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Separate Eggs
- Set Egg Whites Aside
- Whip Egg Yolks and Cream Cheese Together
- Set Aside
- Whip Egg Whites and Cream Of Tartar until egg whites create stiff peaks
- Add in whipped eggs yolks and cream cheese without breaking egg whites.
- Spoon onto baking sheet in the shape of burger buns (see video)
- Bake 7-10 minutes until golden brown in 350 degree oven
To make sure they become the consistency of bread, put them in a baggie or plastic bowl overnight. Otherwise they will be crunchy if eatn right away.
For some reason the camera decided to take blurry pictures of my sandwich :/ , but here’s the finished product: