Carb Free Bread Recipe!
I have mentioned before that I changed my eating habits a few years ago and lost over 100 lbs.
One of the ways I did that was to eat a virtually carb-free keto diet. Well, that meant I gave up potatoes, pizza, chips, regular bread, and so on.
I have since found a way to have pizza fit into my low carb diet – I told y’all about my Carb Free Cauliflower Crusted Pizza. I also use Mission Carb Balance Tortillas a lot they’re a great substitute for higher carb tortillas. I even throw them in the oven for a few minutes to make chips with them. They’re a great alternative to higher carb tortilla chips.
I also love to make and eat cheese chips. The only things I haven’t figured out the perfect way to “workaround” for are bread and potatoes… until now!
Not only is this fluffy cloud bread one of the best keto bread recipes it’s also perfect for any gluten-free diet or if you are on Weight Watchers. You can also make it your own by adding garlic powder or onion powder. You can also use toppings like peanut butter, sour cream, and parmesan cheeses. It’s the perfect slice of bread for watching your carb intake.
I recently found a recipe for Carb Free Bread! So, I made a video to show you how I made it!
It’s so easy and fast and it only has 3 ingredients!
This grain free bread substitute is one of my favorite recipes.
For some reason the camera decided to take blurry pictures of my sandwich :/ , but here’s the finished product:
- 3 Eggs (I use large eggs)
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Separate Eggs
- Set Egg Whites Aside
- Mix Egg Yolks and Cream Cheese Together
- Set Cream Cheese Mixture aside
- Whip Egg Whites and Cream Of Tartar until stiff peaks form
- Add in whipped eggs yolks and cream cheese without breaking egg whites.
- Spoon or scoop mixture onto prepared baking sheet or cookie sheet in the shape of burger buns (see video)
- Bake 7-10 minutes (not a long time) until golden brown in 350 degree oven
Tools To Make Your Keto Bread
Low Carb Bread Flours
The following are a few different low carb bread flours you can choose when making Keto breads:
- Coconut Flour Bread
- Almond Flour Bread
- Grain-Free Bread
If you’re looking for another Keto bread recipe – this one you’ll want to bookmark. What are some of your favorite Keto recipes?