Checkout 51: New Money Making App!
Here’s a new app to help you earn money back on your normal shopping!
It’s much like Ibotta, it’s called Checkout 51 and just went live recently.
They are calling today their “launch”. they are out of Canada and it’s been available there and now they are opening up to the US!
Here’s what you need to know:
- What is Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 is Canada’s hottest grocery savings app that is now launching in the US. Get new offers weekly, buy from any store, snap a photo of the receipt, and get cash back!
- How does it work?
1. Buy items from the Offer List at any store.
3. Get cash back – Checkout 51 will confirm your purchase, credit your account, and you can cash out when your account reaches $20.
* New offers every Thursday. Items must be purchased and receipt must be uploaded within the valid date range.
- Do I have to do anything to “earn” my offers?
Nope. Just go to any store, buy the products on offer, and upload a photo of your receipt. It’s that simple.
- Where do I get Checkout 51?
- Is this for real?
Yes! We’re the #1 grocery savings app in Canada, listed by the Canadian App Store on their “Best of 2013” list. In the last year, Canadians have saved more than $2,300,000, and Canada is only 10% the size of the US.
Well, there you – you can get started right away!
This one will definitely go on my list of Favorite Money Saving Apps!
While you’re getting this app on your phone don’t forget to get the Grocery Shop For FREE app, too!