Cuisinart Electric Wine Opener Just $16.54! Down From $55!
The Cuisinart Electric Wine Opener uncorks up to 50 bottles on one charge, and recharges quickly with a NiMH battery pack and sleek, compact charging base. The wine opener powers through synthetic and natural corks without breakage – no more cork floating in the wine glass! With two buttons, it’s easy to operate: Simply press “Remove” to uncork the wine, and “Eject” to release the cork from the screw. Its sleek stainless steel design looks great on a counter or wet bar, and wipes clean easily. A foil cutter ensures clean openings and drip-free pours, and neatly stores inside the charging base when not in use. This is the perfect gift for wine lovers, entertainers, and anyone who appreciates convenience.
Hurry before the deal ends!
- Uncorks up to 50 bottles on one charge, recharges quickly with NiHM battery pack
- Simple operation with two buttons: “Remove” to uncork wine and “Eject” to release cork
- Stainless steel design looks elegant and wipes clean easily
- Powers through synthetic or natural corks without breakage
- Foil cutter included to neatly trim off foil seals, stores in charging base
- Compact, cordless, lightweight design
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.