Dollar Tree is a great place to shop for your DIY projects! It’s also a great place to get everything you need to make a great party or informal get together!
Have you joined Dollar Tree’s Value Seeker’s Club? It’s FREE to join and you’ll get tons of great DIY ideas that you can do with items found at Dollar Tree!
DIY Backyard S’mores Party!
Check out this DIY Backyard S’mores Party:
Jazz up the old tried and true campsite favorite for showers and parties by setting up a s’mores bar for your guests. Just lay out an assortment of sauces, chocolates, and cookies and let your guests’ imaginations go with it! For just a few dollars, you can create this fun treat at birthdays, engagement parties, cookouts, or just a fun night around the firepit hanging out with friends.
Here’s What You’ll Need from Dollar Tree to get this party started:
- Serving Trays
- Cups to Hold Sprinkles and Toppings
- Spoons to Dish Out the Toppings
- An Assortment of Cookies, Candies, Sauce
- Toppings, Sprinkles, and Marshmallows (of course)!
- Skewers for Roasting
- Graham Crackers
Get creative with combinations! There are so many great cookies and snacks at Dollar Tree that the sky’s the limit. Toast up your marshmallow and smoosh it with:
- Coconut shortbread cookies with raspberry-filled chocolate square and coconut sprinkles to top.
- Lemon cookies with white chocolate and raspberry preserves.
- Oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Honey graham crackers with peanut butter cups.
Want more ideas like this? Join the Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club