Did you know that Dollar Tree offers FREE in-store pickup when you order online? I think that is awesome! I love stores that do that!
I read that this year many more stores will be allowing for FREE in-store pickup when shopping online. It helps the consumer save on shipping and it also brings the consumer into the store where they often purchase more items making it a win-win for the company. So, always check when you are shopping online to see if the store is near you and if they offer FREE in-store pickup!
Here is how it works at Dollar Tree:
When you shop online, you can take advantage of FREE* shipping when you choose to have your order shipped to your local Dollar Tree store for pickup! It’s easy, convenient, and saves you money on shipping costs. Plus, your order will be shipped to the store of your choice, normally within 7-10 business days (sometimes sooner)!
Dollar Tree Offers FREE In-Store Pickup!
*Some restrictions may apply; not available for all store locations or for all products.
Here’s how it works:
- It’s simple! Shop on our site as you normally would. Place the items you wish to order in your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout. During checkout, select the “In-Store Pickup” shipping option, if it is available.
- Next, choose the Dollar Tree store that’s convenient for you where you would like us to ship your order.
- Once your order has been processed and received by the store, you will receive an e-mail notification telling you that your order is ready to be picked up at the store you chose. This e-mail will also include your order information, order number, and a bar code.
- When you’e ready to pick up your order, bring the above e-mail confirmation to the store, along with a state-issued photo ID or driver’s license. These items are needed to confirm delivery and pickup.
- When you get to the store, ask to speak with a store manager. Present the manager with your e-mail confirmation and photo ID, and he or she will process your order through the “In-Store Pickup” lane. If your order is large and you need assistance, ask the store manager for help.
To avoid order cancellation, please pick up your order within 6 days from the receipt of your pickup e-mail confirmation. Your satisfaction is important to us! If we shipped the wrong item, your order is incomplete, or your items arrived in the store damaged, we will correct the problem. Simply call our 24/7 Customer Order Support Center at 1-877-530-TREE (8733) so we can determine the best way to resolve the matter.
You can also buy in bulk at Dollar Tree online, so if you’re planning a party or making crafts this is an easy way to go! They have awesome seasonal items in-store and online and lots of crafting items.
Have you joined the Value Seekers Club? It’s FREE and you get discounts and offers, as well as crafts and recipes tutorials!
Join the Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club for FREE and get and get access to members-only contests, money-saving party ideas, crafts, recipes, exclusive product sneak peeks & more!
Looking for a Dollar Tree near you? <— Click here
Looking for the Dollar Tree store hours? Most stores are open from 8am – 9pm daily. Holiday hours may differ, contact your local store for details on holiday hours.
Here are some more useful Dollar Tree links:
- Dollar Tree Deals and Coupon Matchups
- Dollar Tree Coupon Policy
- Dollar Tree Sales Ad
- Dollar Tree Full Coupon Matchups
Be sure to check out all of this week’s Dollar Tree FREE & Under $1 Deals! Keep in mind that Dollar Tree stores products and sizes vary widely, so, not every store will carry the same product or product size.