Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge!
I love it when my friend Susan shares a recipe with us. She’s back today with a recipe you won’t be able to resist! Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge!
I decided I wanted something sweet and made some fudge. I couldn’t resist. Years ago, I tasted a Kahlua Fudge and decided to try adding it to an easy and common recipe. Here it is….
Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge
- 1 23 oz bag Nestles Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 11 oz bag Nestles Butterscotch Chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (full fat version)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place foil in a square baker and spray with Pam.
- Melt the butter and chips in a sauce pan. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir while still simmering. Add the Kahlua and pecans. Stir until smooth and then pour into square baker.
- Put in the refrigerator until hardened. Slice pieces really small because it is rich.