Electronics Discovery Kit Just $17.50! Down From $35!
Build 101 different electronic projects. View larger. Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electric Bombing Game View larger. Create Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits comes with over 30 pieces to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
Don’t miss this deal!
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.