You can find coupons in:
- Sunday Newspaper Inserts (most common)
- Peelies on products
- Tearpads in stores
The second part of the question would be where can you find coupons – as in getting extra coupons.
To get extra coupons:
- Ask friends, family, and neighbors to save them for you
- Call companies you like or write them and ask for them
- Check with local convenience stores – some only have to return the front page of the Sunday paper to get their credit for it – and they throw away the rest
- Check the recycling bins
- Buy them from Coupon Clipping Services
Did I forget anything? Where do you get your coupons?