Farberware 2-Quart Saucepan Just $13.99! Down From $50! Shipped!
Functional as well as beautiful, this 2-quart saucepan is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. The pan has an aluminum core in its base to spread heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pan, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping. Because the pan comes with a domed lid that self-bastes foods it can be used for reheating a portion or two of cassoulet or macaroni and cheese on the stovetop or in the oven without drying it out.
Get it now!
- The 2-quart saucepan’s full cap base boasts stainless steel layered over a thick aluminum core for rapid, even heating; pan exterior is mirror-finished
- Comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp; stainless steel, snug-fitting lid boasts bell shape, rolled rim and stylish knob
- The stainless steel saucepan is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
- This saucepan coordinates perfectly with frypans, stockpots and other items from the Farberware Classic Series collection
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.