Give a FREE Hair Cut To A Military Member or Veteran On Nov. 11!
Give back to those who have served our country on Veteran’s Day with a FREE hair cut to a military member and Veteran at Great Clips! Everyone who gets their hair cut at Great Clips on Nov. 11 will get a coupon for a FREE hair cut to give to current military members and veterans. The coupons can be used through the end of the year.
How it works:
• On Nov. 11 only, customers who stop in for a service at any Great Clips salon in the United States get a free haircut card to give to a veteran
• The free haircut cards are redeemable by all active, inactive, retired and reserve members of the military from Nov. 11 to Dec. 31, 2014
• Military* members who visit Great Clips on Nov. 11 receive either a free haircut that day or the free haircut card to redeem by Dec. 31, 2014.
• Limit one card per customer or military member. While supplies last. US Salons only.
* Military members include all active, inactive, retired and reserve member from any branch.
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!