Homemade Whoopie Pies Recipe!
Michaela is cooking! She wanted to share her Homemade Whoopie Pies Recipe with you! Here you go!
So, we have my husband’s family coming in for the entire weekend starting tomorrow. Two of his brothers are coming, and they love sweets!
I decided to make cookies from a cake mix, but in the middle of doing it, I changed my mind and made homemade whoopie pies!
- A regular box cake mix
- One tub of icing
- And the ingredients that the box cake calls for
- Prepare the cake mix as called for on the box
- Spoon tablespoons full of batter on greased cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes depending on your oven. Check with a toothpick and if there is batter on it, put them back in.
- Put cookies on wax paper to cool.
- Once cooled, take 1 cookie and spread a little of your icing on the flat side.
- Take another cookie and place the flat side on top of the icing making a sandwich. Ice the top of the sandwich with icing too. Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Repeat until you run out of cookies. Display them on a tray.
- Stick a toothpick in each one then put plastic wrap over them until ready to serve.
- Enjoy the yumminess with your family and friends! These whoopie pies would be great for parties!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 806mgCarbohydrates: 96gFiber: 1gSugar: 53gProtein: 4g