Buffalo Chicken Dip!
T is back with another great tip! Buffalo Chicken Dip!
I should call this dip cursed chicken dip. I made a video of my buffalo chicken dip taken up a notch. Unfortunately, I purchased a terrible memory card, and it won’t give me my video! I had to take a picture of the finished product, but the steps are easy to follow and it is definitely something you want to bring the kids in to create.
I love buffalo chicken dip, but I don’t make it the way some would normally make it. I also add extra ingredients.
- 1 – 8oz package of cream cheese (soften)
- 1 – package of ranch mix
- 1 – 8oz container of sour cream
- 2 – cans of refried beans
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
- 2.5 oz-5 oz of Frank’s Red Hot hot sauce
- 1 whole chicken
- Put cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cups of shredded cheese, Frank’s hot sauce, ranch mix and cooked shredded chicken into a bowl.
- Mix this together to remove lumps
- In a sauce pan, heat the beans and 1/4 can of water until they spread easily.
- Pour the beans into a baking pan and add the chicken mix on top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melts completely.