My daughter and her husband own a resale business and my daughter is in charge of cleaning, repairing, and refurbishing items before they resell them. She learned how to do most of the repairs through trial and error.
How To Remove Water Stains From A Wood Table Easily!
I have shared a few things she has repaired or refurbished – some for personal use:
- How To Clean Your Couch So It Looks New Again
- Make Your Old Shoes Trendy Again Quick & Easy!
- Pre-Teen Room Makeover Under $50!
Today she is sharing her tip for how to remove water stains from wood tables, this also works to repair burns on wood tables, too:
This is the best way I have found to fix burns and/or fix stained wood easily on various wood tables. I have had many of these stains myself from my kids spilling a drink or setting a hot pan of cookies on it! This has worked every time to remove watermarks from wood tables I own and ones I have sold.
It’s so simple and easy. Let’s get started!
Things you will need:
- Clean Towel (white is best or at least one you know will not transfer color)
- Steam Iron with the steam turned on
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
- Lay the towel over the marks and rotate the hot steam iron over the stain for about 3 to 5 seconds.
- Use the towel to rub the area you just heated with the iron to remove the moisture left by the steam iron.
- Check the spot if it is still there and repeat until it is gone.
For me it has taken up to about 6 times to get the desired result. After removing the marks use a little polish to get it looking good again.
You will NOT believe the AWFUL AWFUL couch she made look brand new again!
Find out How To Clean Your Couch So It Looks New Again <—-click here