Instant Pot 3-Qt. Pressure Cooker Just $59.95! Down From $120! Shipped!
Instant Pot Ultra 10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. Designed for the home chef looking for a greater degree of customization and control for even greater precision cooking. The Ultra combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice/Porridge Cooker, Cake Maker, Yogurt Maker, Saute/Searing, Steamer, Warmer, Sterilizer, and, a truly new and unique feature, the Ultra program. The ‘Ultra’ provides complete custom programming for pressure and non-pressure cooking. Now, one can set the exact parameters desired to achieve perfect results each and every time. With the ‘Altitude’ adjustment, the guesswork is eliminated from a recipe conversion to provide a more precise cooking time. Designed with a large, blue LCD display with a ‘Cooking Indicator’ to provide one a clear visual on the progress of your dish from preheating, cooking, and Keep Warm.
Check it out!
- Ultra is the latest addition to the Instant Pot family. Simple twist-and-click programming allows for easy access to preset cooking programs and provides ultimate user customization
- New features: automatic altitude adjustment, visual progress bar & steam release auto-reset. Up to 70% quicker. 16 microprocessor controlled programs take the guess-work out of your cooking
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and Ultra
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor
- UL certified with 11 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly Energy efficient, this kitchen friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.