LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth Holiday Activities
We love going to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth. You can spend hours there with all of the activities they provide, and they keep adding more all the time!
I have mentioned several times, too, that the best part is rain or shine, cold or Texas heat – the party continues! The fact that it is indoors makes me very happy!
Here’s what they have planned for the Holiday season this year:
The weather outside may be frightful but LEGO bricks are always delightful! Throughout the month of December, join LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth as they deck the halls with loads of brick-tastic holiday fun.
Holiday Bricktacular activities:
· Search for Santa in a scavenger hunt through MINILAND. You’re bound to find an old St. Nick, as there are hundreds of LEGO Santa’s hidden throughout the 1.5 million LEGO bricks in MINILAND. (December 1 – 25)
· Write and mail your letter to Santa. (December 1-24)
· Enjoy complimentary milk and cookies, while supplies last. (Sunday, December 7, 14 and 21)
· Help the model building team construct an enchanting winter wonderland village out of LEGO bricks. (First three weekends in December from noon to 5 p.m.)
· Compete in festive build challenges for a chance to win an annual pass. (Saturday, December 5, 13 and 20 ages 5-8 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., ages 9-12 at noon and 4 p.m. Winner selected in each age group.)
In addition, as a special gift, annual pass holders are invited to a special Winter Wonderland celebration on Friday, December 5 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Build an ornament with the Master Model Builder for the holiday tree, and enjoy milk and cookies while you write your letter to Santa. Be sure to wear your best holiday sweater to enter the parent/kid duo sweater contest. RSVP required by December 5 at noon to[email protected]
Activities are included in the price of admission.
Holiday Hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. – last admission two hours prior to closing.
Christmas Eve 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Christmas noon to 5 p.m., New Years Eve 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., New Years Eve 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and New Years Day 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets: Admission is $21 for guests 3 years of age and older, and free for kids 2 and under. To purchase special discounted tickets and pre-book for guaranteed entrance visit www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com/dallasfw.