Susan is back with another great recipe! This one is for our low carb eaters!
Low Carb Taco Pizza!
Ingredients for 1 individual size pizza:
- 1 Flat Out Wrap
- 1/4 cup of taco meat (good to do with leftovers) or 1/4 cup cooked ground meat mixed with 1 tsp taco seasoning and a tablespoon of water
- 1/4 cup pinto beans
- 1/8 cup chopped peppers (bell or banana)
- 1 tablespoon Salsa or Salsa Verde
- 1 tablespoon Fat Free or Light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/8 cup chopped onions
- 2 oz grated cheese (pepper jack is great)
Bake the Flat Out Wrap (8 carbs) until toasted. The wrap has to be a little crispy but not browned before you build your pizza.
Put sour cream down on wrap and top with the salsa. Then layer the beans, meat…then vegetables and put the cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees until heated through and the cheese is melted. Cut into four pieces.