Hot Chocolate Gift Basket Idea! With Recipe!
T is back today and sharing her recipe for Hot Chocolate:
I am making a gift basket of homemade goodies for my neighbor that recently gave me pears. Unfortunately, I did not realize that my daughter had eaten over half of the pears, prior to me making this Hot Chocolate recipe video. I am hoping to still be able to make my pear jam.
Luckily, she didn’t eat the ingredients for the hot chocolate lol!
Ingredients and Measurements:
- 6 1/2 cups of powdered milk
- 1 package of non-instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup of powdered chocolate drink mix (Nesquick, etc.)
- 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 cups of baking or confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder (Nestle or Hershey)
Instructions – Let’s begin:
Do you have a great Hot Chocolate recipe or gift basket idea? Share it in the comments! We’d love to hear it!