Market Street Offers FREE Dietician Tours!
Did you know that Market Street offers FREE Dietician Tours?
There are so many different “diets” these days. By diet I don’t mean necessarily weight loss I mean diets like Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Clean Eating, and Dairy Free.
One great FREE resource we have at our disposal that we either forget and maybe didn’t even realize was available to us is our local store Dietician.
I mentioned in my post 10 Little Known FREE Grocery Store Services that most stores have a Dietician and you can schedule FREE tours with them and ask them questions, they are a great resource.
Market Street offers tours of their store hosted by their in-store Dietician:
1. Our registered dietitians offer in-store tours for several topics, including food allergies, heart health, diabetes, healthy eating 101, and children’s tours.
2. Each tour takes the guest throughout the store and shows them how to make the best choices to support their health.
3. Our dietitians can also schedule private tours if you’re unable to attend a group tour or would like to schedule your own group.
4. Our dietitians are available for group, school or club presentations.
5. Tour and presentation requests can be made on our website at http://marketstreetdfw.com/health/our-dietitians/dietitian-tours/signup
Here are the tours you can sign up for:
- Easy Diabetes Shopping
- Healthy Shopping 101
- Healthy Heart Cart
- Hunt for Good Nutrition
- Danger Rangers
- Living Gluten and/or Dairy Free
I love the fact that they offer kid tours, too. It’s so important to teach them about good nutrition and healthy eating young and they can learn to make good choices with their nutrition throughout their lives!
This would be a great school or homeschool field trip and it’s FREE!