Pampers Helps Moms (& Dads) Save This May!
This is a sponsored post, all opinions are our own.
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development.
For all the reasons you already choose Pampers products for your baby, this May Pampers is giving you 2 more!
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sunday’s paper, with a limited time coupon. Get your scissors out because there will be a limited time Buy One Get One coupon offer. Buy One Pampers Diapers OR Training Pants and get one FREE Pampers Wipes!
All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel size diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers UnderJams, and Pampers Splashers. All Pampers Wipes up to 72ct are included in this particular offer.
Pampers is also offering a high value coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants!
- Help make the potty training process easier and more affordable with this high-value coupon. Here’s how to save:
- You can clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon at: http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/
- You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one
- Then you can print, shop, and save – and keep an eye out for more Pampers coupons in the future!
- Pampers Easy Ups working during the day and night, providing up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers Easy Ups also have a more underwear-like design for growing toddles along with super-stretchy sides to make them easy to pull up and down when using the potty.
- Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
Visit www.pampers.com to learn more about Pampers products, join the Pampers Rewards program, and find ideas and information to help your baby get the most out of love, sleep and play.
If you already receive the Pampers Rewards email newsletter, look for a 3X Reward point promotion the week of May 15. If you aren’t signed up for Pampers Rewards, visit Pampers.com before Mother’s Day to sign up!