You can download this free this printable resource by clicking the link below:
FREE Printable Coupon Grocery Shopping List! You’ll find that this free printable coupons shopping list is so helpful, you’ll wonder how you ever couponed without it!
Things Extreme Couponers Need To Have And Know:
- Coupon Binder or Coupon organizer: (this will be one of the first things you get. Make sure to get one that can fit whole coupon inserts as well as stacks of individually cut coupons)
- Store loyalty cards: for all your favorite stores. Loyalty cards are an easy way to get better deals and save a ton of money. When you use coupons on top of these great deals, you get extreme savings.
- Newspaper Subscriptions: newspapers are always a great place to find paper coupons.
- Couponing mobile apps: are a great way to find free stuff, some of the best coupons, and store deals from different stores.
- Use digital coupons: You can do this by downloading the store’s app. I do this for every grocery store I go to, and you can get free coupons, some of the best deals. I get so much good use out of them.
- Know the Coupon Policy of the store you’re going to: you don’t want your shopping trip to be a waste of time. Every store’s coupon policy is different. Some will allow double coupons or even triple coupons, and others don’t. Some stores will have different policies on manufacturer coupons and store coupons.
- Always Pick up the Sunday Paper: It’s a good idea to stop by your local dollar stores to get a good deal on your paper, so you don’t have to spend so much money.
- Use a Rain Check When Needed: the last thing you want is to miss out on a good sale. But sometimes a lot of people beat you to it, which doesn’t give you much time to get the best prices. This is where a rain check comes in.
You can learn how to use it watching this video