Homemade Pancake Mix – Bulk Recipe!
Making homemade mixes is a great way to save money. Plus the boxed stuff is full of preservatives and unknown ingredients. Homemade pancake mix is very easy to make in bulk.
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
- Mix all of the ingredients together really well.
- Store in an airtight container in a dry location.
To make pancakes:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pancake mix
- In a large bowl mix egg and milk.
- Add the pancake mix. Stir until combined.
- Pour about 1/4 cup pancake on a hot skillet.
- Flip pancake once little bubbles start to appear. Yields 6 pancakes.
Remember when you go to use the pancake mix to stir the dry mix before measuring. The ingredients may settle while sitting on the shelf.
Renae is a married working mom of two boys. She is the author of How to Have it All and writes about Kroger Deals, Easy Recipes, Life With Boys and so much more. Join her as she journey’s through motherhood juggling work, raising kids and saving money.