Mocktail Recipes Cocktails Skinny
No Mother’s Day brunch is complete without a good cocktail/mocktail, right? Or any fun gathering or holiday season and special occasions for that matter even just for a hot day :)!
Jordan’s Skinny Mixes sent me a few good delicious mocktail recipes and great ideas to share with you!
You Might Also Like: 7 Starbucks Drinks You Can Make At Home (Sugar-Free Options Included)
Check out these totally guilt-free easy mocktail recipes to help toast whatever you’re toasting, from Jordan’s Skinny Mixes. There’s something for everyone to love with these easy mocktails even the chocolate lovers.
The best part is — they’re only 15 calories!
Check out the list of mocktail recipes below that can easily be turned into full blown cocktails!
- 2 shots of vodka (omit for mocktail)
- 2 TBSP Sugar Free Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso Syrup
- Expresso beans (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ingredients and shake
- Strain mixture into preferred serving glass
- Top with expresso beans.
That’s all you need for this great mocktail.
- 1-2 TBSP Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup of Champagne (omit for mocktail)
- Add 1-2 TBSP Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and 1/2 cup of champagne to a chilled champagne flute.
That’s it for this simple drink! Cheers to a delicious drink!
- 4 oz. Jordan’s Skinny Mojito Mix
- 1.5 oz. Strawberry Rum
- Splash Club Soda
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- lime wedges (optional)
- In a tall cocktail glass, muddle strawberries and mint.
- Fill with ice cubes.
- Add 4 oz Skinny Mojito Mix, 1.5 oz strawberry rum (omit for mocktail) and a splash of club soda.
- Stir and enjoy your fruity mocktail!
These are wonderful and can be a great addition to any celebration!
You Might Also Like: Avocado Pina Colada Recipe
Supplies You May Need
Ingredients You May Need