The Grocery Shop for FREE Podcast Episode 5: All About The Holidays At Walmart!
This week’s Grocery Shop for FREE Podcast is up and it is crammed full of awesome info that will help you save money! More specifically all about the holidays at Walmart and how to save on yours!
Today we are talking to John Forrest Ales (pronounced Alice, not Ales. I’m pretty sure I got it wrong at least once.) and Debbie Serr from the Walmart Corporate Communications team. They break down exactly what Walmart is doing this December to save you money on all your Holiday shopping and believe me, there is a TON of info here.
Enjoy this week’s podcast and the show notes are below.
Here is what Walmart is doing for their customers this year
- Top 100 Gifts – Great deals on the hottest gifts
- Groceries – More choices and better deals, including a full line of Wild Oats organic foods.
- Savings Catcher – You can read stories I’ve done on it here, here, or here but basically the greatest savings tool since the invention of the coupon.
- Walmart Bakery – Awesome new cookie recipes like Maple Bacon and Salted Caramel and they sell 2 Pumpkin Pies every second. Read that again, it wasn’t a typo.
- New Wines and Spirits – They mentioned a wine where the bottle breaks into glasses to serve the wine in. We are living in the future.
- Santa – Select stores will have Santa for pictures with your kids and you can get a FREE 5×7 picture to take home with you.
- Largest In Store Demo Day Ever – This Saturday you can try awesome new foods, play with toys and more.
- Photo Center – Get your Christmas cards done at the photo center or choice from other photo gifts
- Gaming – Trade in your games for store credit.
Here are the breakdowns for all the deals mentioned
Final Price: $1.99
You can find all the Price Match lists and grocery deals Aarn mentioned here.
You can find all the Ibotta Matchups here