Homemade Super Bubble Recipe
Today we are making my Homemade Super Bubble Recipe. This is something fun you can do next time your with your kids when they let out the dreaded: “I’m Bored”.
I know there are much easier recipes for bubbles but, this is my favorite. All you need is a few simple ingredients. You need to make these bubbles 24 hours in advance.
This is perfect for making big batches to have all the bubble fun you want. For best results you should make this homemade bubble recipe outside incase of water spill.
You will need:
- 6 cups of warm water – Regular tap water/ plain water
- 2 2/3 cups of Ultra Joy Dish Detergent
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- A clean bucket or large bowl
First you add your warm water and then pour in the white corn syrup, karo syrup, or light corn syrup.
Add the Joy liquid Dish Detergent. I use Ultra Joy Detergent.
Gently stir this mixture together so you don’t create bubbles. If you want a glow in the dark solution, add about 6 glow sticks. Or maybe you want colored bubbles, you can add drops of liquid food coloring making this an easy peasy way to add color to the bubbles.
Now with when you tap a bubble from a store bought bottle, they burst. But, not with this homemade bubble solution! You can hold the strong bubbles on fabric they almost seem to be unbreakable bubbles. They get bigger and they fly higher than any store bought bubbles!
This solution makes 1/2 gallon.
Fun Things To Do With Bubbles
These activities are great for any sunny day outside.
- You can make your own diy bubble wands with pipe cleaners, this is a great way to make different shapes a personal favorite are the triangle shapes.
- A bubble machine or any bubble blower are great if you want to make giant bubbles, small bubbles, or tons of bubbles.
- You can also buy your own bubble wands in any size large bubble wands, big bubble wand, or small wands.
Don’t forget to have a great time and make lots of memories! Good luck!
This is a fun activity you can do with the whole family even your older kids, because everyone loves bubbles. Do you have tips or tricks or your own super recipe? Share it with us in the comments below.