- 1 23 oz bag Nestles Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 11 oz bag Nestles Butterscotch Chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (full fat version)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place foil in a square baker and spray with Pam.
- Melt the butter and chips in a sauce pan. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir while still simmering. Add the Kahlua and pecans. Stir until smooth and then pour into square baker.
- Put in the refrigerator until hardened. Slice pieces really small because it is rich.
Hi, my name is Susan and I am a mother of four and a grandmother to 5 and that, along with my husband and 2 dogs, take up my most of my time. I am a side-tracked Home Executive and I had the privilege of being a stay –at-home mom so, you might say that my passion is the home and making a haven for those I love. I am quite skilled at shopping 🙂 and finding a bargain just makes my day.