Old Navy is one of my favorite places to shop – the vibe is casual and the clothes are comfy. They have something for everyone.
Right now you don’t want to miss out on winning a $100 Old Navy Gift card or their 50% on all jeans and tees sale.
Do you enjoy spending time scavenging different stores, malls, and boutiques for the perfect clothes or OOTD to wear?
When it comes to picking out the best clothes for your day-to-day activities or even for gifts, it can be pretty stressful, especially if it’s for a special event or if you’re buying these pieces for someone else.
When it comes to buying clothes as gifts, even if your receiver is the pickiest person, there are some things you need to keep in mind:
Know The Style
The first thing to keep in mind when it comes to choosing clothes is to know what your (or the receiver’s) style is.
You can check Pinterest to find inspirations or you can check your receiver’s Instagram or Facebook feeds to find the best style that fits them.
Get The Right Size
Don’t just guess what would fit best.
Make sure you pick the right size or very close to it.
Choose The Right Quality
Before you buy the item, make sure to always check the label.
A synthetic fabric can be cheaper. It is often blended with natural materials, however, with repeated laundering, it may not last well like the ones with natural fabric.
Hold the fabric up to the light to check the weight as well as the density of the weave. Always check the seams on the inside and outside of the garment too. If it has loose, loopy, or even multiple stitches, choose another one.
Shop At The Best Time Of The Year
Some clothes may be cheaper during certain days or months of the year.
The best day to buy is usually around the end of the season, to enjoy huge sales for seasonal clothes. Or you can check the brand’s social media accounts to get news about sales.
If you’re looking for quality clothes for a fraction of the price, check out the latest Old Navy sale on jeans and tees!
Right now you can save up to 50% on all jeans and tees at Old Navy no coupon code required!
Here are some of our favorite pieces from Old Navy:
- Rib-knit crew neck.
- Short sleeves.
- Scenic photo-real graphic across front.
- Soft-washed, lightweight jersey for the ultimate soft t-shirt.
- Tag-free label and pieced trim inside neck and shoulders for added comfort & durability.
- StretchTech joggers are made from a stretchy, breathable fabric with quick-drying powers and UV sun protection. Workout or weekend, you’re covered.
- Elasticized waistband, with adjustable drawstring.
- Diagonal on-seam hip pockets, with breathable mesh pocket lining.
- Hidden zippered stash pocket at left hip fits your phone or wallet, with breathable mesh pocket lining.
- Zippered, mesh-lined welt pocket at back right.
- Banded, elasticized cuffs.
- Quick-drying, soft-woven breathable fabric dries in a flash and lets you vent.
- Four-way super stretch for ultimate movement.
- Go-Dry Shade technology has moisture-wicking plus sun protection.
- Easy pull-on style.
- Tag-free label inside back waist for added comfort.
- This pullover hoodie is totally classic & unisex, too. Wearable & shareable for men & women.
- Built-in hood, with adjustable drawstring and soft hood lining.
- Long sleeves, with rib-knit cuffs.
- USA graphic across chest; embroidered American flag patch graphic at left sleeve.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- Rib-knit hem.
- Soft-washed fleece, with mechanical stretch for ease of movement.
- Easy pullover style.