I cannot tell you how excited I am about this product! I first saw the woman who created this on Shark Tank (I LOVE Shark Tank, another Reality show 🙂 ). I have to say as a Mom of 4 kids, this is one of THE best baby products I have ever seen, if not the best. I am so sold on this!
This product is called Zipadee-Zip. So, those of us who have had children know how unsettling it can be when you see an infant who was calm and maybe even asleep suddenly jump, throw their arms out and are completely startled. It always made me so sad for them, they were hard to console and often it was hard to get them back to sleep.
Well, this product can help with that! I was shocked when I saw the video, this is the coolest thing ever! From what she said on the show it mimics the “edges” of the womb and helps comfort them and put them back to sleep instead of feeling so out of control. It’s like swaddling, but, with swaddling they can “get out” of it and then they wake themselves up and then we’re up and no one is getting any real rest.
When they are old enough to want to “break free” from swaddling their hands flail about and they have no control over hitting themselves in the head and face and it’s so sad to watch, but, with the Zipadee-Zip they are so calm – they have tons of reviews from parents talking about their babies sleeping all night without waking up and taking 1-2 hour naps with no interruptions once they found the Zipadee-Zip. So, this is a perfect swaddle transition tool!
I am getting one for my new granddaughter (due this month) and am so thrilled to be able to help her Mom out like this!
SEVEN USES FOR THE ZIPADEE-ZIP:
Sleep – Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn’t otherwise!
You have to watch these reviews to see what a great product this is, I sooo wish I had one when my kids were young!
Also, I reached out to them and they are allowing me to host a giveaway! YAY!
One lucky reader will win one Zipadee-Zip of their choice!
How do you win?
Mandatory entry: Head over to their website and tell me which one is your favorite.
For extra entries:
1. Sign up to receive Baby Boomer Rants Daily Email <—- Click Here and sign up – then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
2. Follow Baby Boomer Rants on Twitter <—- Click Here and follow us- then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
3. Follow Baby Boomer Rants on Pinterest <—- Click Here and follow us – then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
4. Like Baby Boomer Rants on Facebook <—- Click Here and Like us – then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
5. Like Zipadee-Zip on Facebook <—- Click Here and Like us – then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
6. Tweet this:
7. Copy the lines below & post them on your Facebook Status:
Then come back here and leave a comment saying you did.
You can do #’s 6-7 once daily – just make sure to come back and comment after each time to get an extra entry!
- There will be 1 winner!
- This giveaway will end Friday, February 13th, 2015 at 11:59 pm Central time and the winner will be emailed soon thereafter. Make sure you add [email protected] to your address book, so you get the email if you win!
- If the winner does not respond to my email within 24 hours then another winner will be chosen.
- Open to U.S. Residents only.
- Must 18 or over to enter.
- Winners will be chosen by And The Winner Is… plugin
Check out their social media channels: